Mar 11, 2011

DC People Pics

My brother and his son. His son who melts my heart with his excruciating adorableness.




My brother, his son and Mr X, enjoying Mount Vernon.



Arlington Cemetery post-viewing playtime.




What a charmer...






So my brother asked me to watch his son while he ran to work really early in the morning. I was still in bed and I could hear My Brother's Son in the dining room eating stuff and generally making himself merry however 3 year olds do. I figured being tucked in bed in the very next room with the door open provided adequate adult supervision. Then I heard, "WHAM! Crack!" and horrific wailing ensued. I swear I've never moved so fast in my life. Luckily nothing damaging happened and I was able to soothe my nephew with some hugs and some treats. I was much more vigilant from that point on. I don't think my brother knows about this incident.












2 comments:

mindy said...

your arms make me sick! I wish I had as much dedication and drive to look like you do! You are amazing!

Nicole said...

You are not watching our kids.

Actually, that "WHAM! Crack!" sound happens a lot at our house.
You and Mr. X are welcome to come and manage/soothe the chaos around here... for a few days... or a week... or two weeks.