Sep 3, 2012

John Denver Memorial Park

While exploring Aspen, Colorado we decided that we HAD to check out the John Denver Memorial Park. I guess I was kind of expecting a regular-looking park with some sort of sign or marker stating that it was in honor of John Denver. I ended up being very pleasantly surprised - it's an absolutely lovely little park and it's covered in John Denver stuff.







The park had a lovely little river running down one side of it and then a man made pond and flower garden area in the middle. There were too many flower photos so I had to split this post into two in order to accommodate them all. The flowers are up next.

1 comment:

adrianne said...

very cool. i'm glad that you guys finally went up. he's been telling me about it for months. i love the smile on his face. a true fan.