Jan 17, 2014

Fun with Cross-Country Skiing

During our holiday break Mr X and I played in the snow a fair amount. We snowboarded several times, skied a couple of times, cross-country skied a couple of times and we even managed to go snowshoeing once.

We failed to take many pictures of our adventures, however Mr X had his camera on him during one of the cross-country days. Unfortunately there aren't any photos of him. Boo on my part, I know.

Getting ready to head out.

Enjoying a fun and easy downhill section.


Working my way uphill (even though the angle of the picture makes it rather flat).


Ungracefully managing a downhill turn.

Having a rest.

The spectacular view.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I used to cross country ski as a kid and I loved it! Today we have no school due to snow. You know what? THERE IS NO SNOW. SERIOUSLY. I wish we could cross country ski.