We spent Mr X's birthday this year up at the Grand Lake Lodge, near the national park. It's a really scenic and fun place to stay. They have a nice restaurant onsite, which is where we (Mr X's parents were with us) celebrated Mr X's birthday. I did a bad job of taking photos so you get none. However, there are some really great photos of a very happy Mr X fly fishing on the Blue river a week or so earlier. Oh and I forgot to mention that we got to go fishing while in Idaho and Mr X caught 4 fish. I fished as well but I didn't manage to do any catching. We ate all of the fish and they were delicious. Of course. :-)
I'm so happy whenever I get to celebrate Mr X's birthday with him. He has spent a number of them off on other continents, working. When that happens there's nobody to properly fuss over him and that's a shame, isn't it? Happy (Belated) Birthday Mr X - I expect you to have at least 50 more of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment