I've been meaning to post pictures of these for a while now. Every year for Christmas my mom gets me a toy. Even at 30. I think it's cute of her - maybe she's making sure I have something to keep me young at heart at least one day out of the year. (Because we all know that I'm so mature the rest of the days of the year. Ha!) Anyway, since Mr X is my other half, my mom also gives him a toy now too. Sometimes I have no clue where on earth she finds these toys because usually they are like nothing I've ever seen before.
Allow me to introduce you 2008's toy find - The Floamie:
Anyway, thanks mom! It was a fun little activity.
3 comments:
Those toys are pretty cool.
Sad about 'Ms. Floamie' having her 'ta-tas' hang down to her belly. . . I know a few aging women who have that exact problem. . .
You made an excellent 'fix' for Ms. Floamie though--perhaps I could refer these women to you?
Maybe a bra would have been better than surgery.
The Floamie women are notoriously naturalistic and hippy-like so they find bras insulting.
I did actually give Ms. Floamie a couple breast lifts before finally resorting to the mastectomy.
Post a Comment