Jan 20, 2009

Views of Japan

This past weekend Mr X ventured out and about in Japan to enjoy the countryside....I mean city. I guess there isn't much in the way of countryside where he went. Unfortunately he didn't quite make it to the Sumo match but he's hoping to try for that again this weekend. So here are some of his pictures of Japan so far:



Mr X says that the crosswalks are like nothing he's seen before - they are massive and throngs of people are always storming across them when they are on "go."

Ah yes, the karaoke bar -this one is huge! And no, Mr X didn't sing any karaoke, in case you were wondering.

Here's a an area that looks a little more cozy and less 'modern'...I like these pictures best.




2 comments:

Nicole said...

Nice photos, but I am putting in a request for some food pictures. What's that guy eating over there?

mindy said...

what? he didn't get up and sing john denver? i hear he is huge over there...