Okay so you know how my car had to be towed last night? Get this: the helpful tow truck man jacked up my car even worse. The car people are saying the my wheel bearing was bad (never mind that it was supposedly brand new) and they are replacing it again but now I have even more problems. I have no clue about car stuff so I made the mechanic write down for me what the tow truck driver did: Both shaft boots on my rear axles were torn by the hooks from the tow truck. The towing company, Dugger Towing, tried really hard to weasel out of having to reimburse me for the tow (nearly $130)
and the damage ($?) by trying to come up with a lot of other ways this could have happened. Luckily the mechanic backed me up with this stuff. Now I just have to make sure they actually do reverse the towing charge on my card. Anyway, I am now driving a cherry red Dodge Caliber. I miss my Subaru (even though I'm really hating on it right now).
and the damage ($?) by trying to come up with a lot of other ways this could have happened. Luckily the mechanic backed me up with this stuff. Now I just have to make sure they actually do reverse the towing charge on my card. Anyway, I am now driving a cherry red Dodge Caliber. I miss my Subaru (even though I'm really hating on it right now).
2 comments:
I hope you have not developed some sort of "car curse". How is the Dodge Caliber? That is quite the testosterone-infused car. Usually there is some athletically honed male behind the wheel with a drum set in the back and surf boards on top.
The Caliber is way better than the HHR or the PT Cruiser. It's even got a cooler in the oversized glove compartment with slots for beverages. I only discovered this just before I turned it in. Otherwise I would have put my yogurt there on my way to work.
Post a Comment