You're walking down the hall and you see in on the wall, diarrhea ch-ch, diarrhea ch-ch.
Remember that song from when you were a kid?
My upstairs neighbor has diarrhea. Apparently it's a pretty bad case and it doesn't seem to be going away. Don't worry - I don't know this because I can hear him in the bathroom or anything, I know it because he was loudly talking to his mother on the phone the other day, detailing his bowel movements to her. It's gross anyway, I know.
7 comments:
Nice.
Um... I don't remember that song.
How many verses of the song do you know? I can think of four... I don't know why I just admitted that.
I remember that song from when I was little. I thought it was a thing of the past until Daniel started singing it to Isaiah.
Oh my GOSH! Thanks for getting that song stuck in my head now! And your upstairs neighbor sounds like material for a TV comedy. . . seriously!
Haha! This probably makes you think of me? Remember!
Sounds like you have a FUN crowd around there.
Please post something soon. I am a sucker for checking your blog, but then I am always greated by the Diarrhea Song.
Post a Comment